Wednesday 11 March 2009

Pretty little vintage fabric-covered boxes, shabby but very decorative


I have decided that it is time to part with some of my treasured storage boxes, they are really pretty, but not very practical, so I will be selling these four on thursday in my ebay shop. The bottom three are French, the top one is English, and filled with sewing thread etc. I used to store vintage ribbons and trimmings in them, but my stock out-grew them a while ago, so I have made some hard decisions, as our home is quite small, and storage spaces are rapidly running out! I have decided use leather/cardboard suitcases and trunks, as they are larger and easy to stack, not quite as pretty as these boxes, but still very good looking in their own way.

1 comment:

  1. You are very brave to part with these beauties!
    I love collecting French fabric boxes, so shall have a look at your listings!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete